Request a Makeup
- Missed classes will not result in prorated tuition, credits, or refunds.
- Make-up lessons are offered as a courtesy and are not guaranteed as they are based on availability and spaces are limited.
- One free make-up per month will be given for an absence with notice. Each additional make-up in a given month is $5.
- A minimum of 2 hour notice before missed class is required in order to be able to make-up the missed class.
- Once you notify us of an absence, that spot is no longer yours, and may be offered to other students needing a make-up.
- Make-ups can be requested 7 days from the current date.
- Once a make-up is scheduled, it cannot be rescheduled or made up if missed.
- All make-ups expire 30 days after the missed class.
- Make-up lessons expire on drop date if withdrawing from lessons and do not carry over.
- We do not offer make-ups for missed make-up classes, Swim Camps, Swim Team practices or meets, or Semi-Private or Private Lessons.
Please fill out the form below to request a make-up lesson. In the message section, list any classes you would like to schedule a make-up in and the dates you will need. If you are not sure on classes, just let us know what days/times work for you and we will help you find a make-up class.
Alternatively, you can also sign into your parent portal account by clicking the Yellow Enroll Online button at the top right of the webpage. Sign into your parent portal account and then click the Makeups icon under the student you would like to enroll into a make-up lesson. This will come through as a request on our end and will be approved as long as the class has availability and the appropriate level was selected.