ABOUT THE AQUAKIDS® SWIM SCHOOL. A YEAR ROUND LEARN-TO-SWIM PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES A FUN AND CREATIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN.
Our 92˚ water allows your child to enjoy each lesson. Our teachers use our AquaSteps® program, and have current American Red Cross certifications in Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid, and AED. We offer group and private lessons with the smallest class sizes in the industry. Group lessons have a 3:1 student-teacher ratio for all children ages two and older. Baby classes have a 7:1 student-teacher ratio. AquaKids® also offers Private Lessons for students with special needs only as well as birthday parties.
Our water slides and teaching aids facilitate the learning process for your child. All of these factors create a very special opportunity for your children to learn the wonderful, life-saving skill of swimming.
There are many unique features of our swim school that give your child an advantage as they learn to swim, including:
- The AquaSteps® program
- 3:1 student-teacher ratio - the smallest in the industry
- Indoor heated pools – 92˚ water!
- We own and operate our own facilities
- Large observation rooms so you can watch your children swim
- Our teachers are American Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR, First Aid, and AED certified
- We have taught tens of thousands of students how to swim
- We’re a proud member of the United States Swim School Association