Birthday Parties in Keller, TX
Also in Flower Mound and McKinney, TX
What is included when you book a party at AquaKids?
- Two HUGE water slides! 92 degree water! Fun atmosphere!
- AquaKids will provide more fun with pool toys including: rings, & noodles!
- You and your guests will receive 1 hour and 15 minutes of private swimming time followed by 45 minutes in our party room.
- Each party room is equipped with (3) 6ft tables and chairs for your guests. As the party host, you will bring food and snacks for your guests.
- Party includes 20 swimmers. Each additional swimmer is $5. (Adults swim FREE)
- Two lifeguards are provided to host you and your guests during your party. If you have 30+ swimmers, a third lifeguard will be required at an additional $25.
- You will receive 20 party invitations with a map on each invitation.
- Parties are Saturdays and Sundays at 1:15pm, 3:30pm, or 5:45pm
Limits and Restrictions
- AquaKids Rental Agreement is required within 3 days of reserving a party. Full payment is due at time of registration and rental fees are non-refundable.
- All children under the age of 3 and everyone not potty trained, must wear a cloth non-disposable swim diaper. Swim diapers are available in our swim shop for $11
- For safety reasons, all children under the age of 4 must have an adult accompany them in the pool
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited in or around the facility
- Crepe paper, confetti, pinatas, and nacho cheese are prohibited
- If your location has a small pool, it will be closed for the party
Attending a party as a guest?
- Please note the above limits and restrictions
- Bring a change of clothes and towel. If you child prefers goggles they are welcome to bring them. Goggles are also available for purchase in our swim shop $7-$10
- AquaKids does provide life jackets at no additional cost for use during party
- Most importantly, enjoy the large tube slides, warm water, and have fun!
Party Forms & Prices
Click here for a printable party flyer in PDF format.
Printable Party Contract in PDF format