ABOUT THE AQUAKIDS® SWIM SCHOOL. A YEAR ROUND LEARN-TO-SWIM PROGRAM THAT PROVIDES A FUN AND CREATIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN.
SWIMMING LESSONS, SWIM TEAMS, PRIVATE SWIM LESSONS DALLAS AND FORT WORTH AREA SWIM SCHOOLS, FLOWER MOUND SWIMMING LESSONS, KELLER SWIMMING LESSONS.
Our 92˚ water allows your child to enjoy each lesson. Our teachers use our AquaSteps® program, and have current certifications in CPR and First Aid. We offer group and private lessons with the smallest class sizes in the industry. Group lessons have four students in a class for children, ages three and older. Baby classes have a six to one student-teacher ratio. AquaKids® also offers birthday parties and open swim.
Our water slides and teaching aids facilitate the learning process for your child. All of these factors create a very special opportunity for your children to learn the wonderful, life-saving skill of swimming.
There are many unique features of our swim school that give your child an advantage as they learn to swim, including:
- The AquaSteps® program
- Low student – teacher ratio
- Indoor heated pools – 92˚ water!
- We own and operate our own facilities
- Large observation rooms so you can watch your children swim
- Our teachers are CPR and first aid certified
- We have taught tens of thousands of students how to swim
- We’re a proud member of the United States Swim School Association